We all love gaming, don’t we? We all love gaming after a long day of work to get rid of all the stress but isn’t it irritating when you start enjoying the game and come across an error? If you play Minecraft there could be many reasons you could be facing an error saying https://aka.ms/remoteconnect. So, in today’s post, we will tell you what exactly this error means, and how you can solve it.
- 1 What Is https://aka.ms/remoteconnect Error?
- 2 What Causes the Aka.ms/remoteconnect Error?
- 3 How To Fix https://aka.ms/remoteconnect Error?
- 4 Conclusion
What Is https://aka.ms/remoteconnect Error?
If you are coming across this error that says aka.ms/remoteconnect, then you are at the right place. Minecraft is a high-end game and can get glitches and bugs sometimes. The Minecraft Remoteconnect error can lead to Minecraft newbies not being able to play crossplay with their Microsoft accounts.
Minecraft players may come across this error on devices like PlayStation 4 and Xbox. This issue is very solvable and easy to fix. So without taking any more time let us first look upon the possible reasons you may be encountering this issue. And quickly move into the next section of this article.
What Causes the Aka.ms/remoteconnect Error?
So there could be many possible reasons why you could be facing the Minecraft Remoteconnect issue while trying to cross-play with your Microsoft account. Look over to the possible reasons, which you may relate with hence, further in the article, we are discussing the possible fixes for the causes.
1. Device Change
If you are a Minecraft player, you may be aware of the fact that you can play on PlayStation4, Xbox, and PC as well. Many times if you are using the same Microsoft account on all of the devices, the ‘aka.ms/remoteconnect’ error is likely to happen. And this can be one of the reasons why you are facing the issue.
2. Corrupted Game Data
Like any other game, if Minecraft is corrupted, you’re likely to face the ‘aka.ms/remoteconnect’ issue. Hence, you need to be sure the game data and files aren’t corrupted in any manner.
How To Fix https://aka.ms/remoteconnect Error?
Now, it’s time to actually go through how to fix the https://aka.ms/remoteconnect error. There are several ways you can do it, so you have open choices to follow. You can choose the methods mentioned below at your convenience. Also, let us know in the comment section which method worked out the best for you.
1. Enter Microsoft Sign-in Code From Minecraft
So it is quite common to see this error if you own a PS4. But don’t worry about that it is very easy to get rid of it by following this method.
Now, consider using another Microsoft account. Below are the steps on how to do it.
- Begin with Bookmarking the Microsoft Code Access Page.
- Now, visit the error message you came across
- Copy and paste the code that appears on the Minecraft display.
- And you’re done! You will now be able to access Microsoft, hence, your very own Minecraft
2. Get Rid Of Corrupted Game Data
As explained previously in the article, the ‘Aka ms Remoteconnect’ error message can also appear if you have corrupted game data available on your device. You will need to get rid of that to get rid of the error message. Below mentioned are the instructions to fix this.
- Visit Settings on your device.
- Then, click on System Settings.
- Go to Storage, and then to Game Storage.
- You will now see two files with Minecraft data.
- Simply, delete both files and reinstall Minecraft.
- And you’re done! Once you get rid of corrupted data, the error message won’t appear anymore.
3. Create A New Microsoft Account
The last solution to get rid of the ‘https://aka.ms/remoteconnect’ error message to create a new Microsoft account and the error simply won’t appear. The only minus point this method has is that it won’t have the same saved data as yours like your old Microsoft account.
Follow the below-mentioned steps to know how you can create a new Microsoft account.
- Go to the official web page of Microsoft, click on the “Sign in” option present at the top right corner.
- Click on “Create one!“
- Now you can use your email id or phone number for creating your account. We suggest using a phone number, as this method is fast and simple.
- Enter your phone number and give a strong password to it.
- Now you have to enter your details like your name, country, date of birth.
- Finally, you will have to enter the verification code sent to your phone number.
That’s it!! You will have a new Microsoft account with you. Use this new account to login into Minecraft.
Nobody likes to face errors while playing games. Especially, that keeps repeating itself. So, in today’s post, we try to fix one such error, i.e, “https://aka.ms/Remoteconnect”. You won’t come across the Minecraft Remoteconnect error and enjoy your Minecraft stress-free. If you have any queries regarding this article, comment below and let us know.