Many times iPad users set the password but the next time they have to open it, they cannot remember their password. This happens because the user had set the password hastily for some reason. In this situation, the user is very anxious as he/she cannot unlock the iPad. Now let me share a very relieving message over here, you can unlock the iPad without the password. In this article, I shall be talking about various ways as to how to unlock iPad without password.
If you are someone who has also landed in the same situation then this article will solve the problem. Here we shall see the various ways how to unlock iPad without password? These methods are simple and you can do it in few easy steps. Apart from that, these methods are very safe and you need not worry. So now you can scroll down and start reading the article.
How to Unlock iPad Without Password?
There are various ways of unlocking the iPad without a password. Over here we shall look at a number of these solutions which will be helpful. You can try the one which looks very convenient for you. If one of the methods does not seem to work, you can go to the next one.
1. Open iPad by Restoring It
One way by which you can open the iPad is by restoring it. You can use your Macbook to restore your iPad and then you can open it. The process for this has to be done on your MacBook. Below, I am describing the whole process.
- First of all, locate your device by connecting your iPhone to your MacBook.
- Now you can access its settings in your MacBook.
- After you click on it, you will see the option if Restore, go ahead and click on it.
- Now the finder shall download the software required for the iPad.
- After this, your iPad should recover.
This is how you can open your iPad. Remember if it takes more than 15 minutes to download the software, your iPad will recover developer mode and you need to open it via the Home button. I will be discussing this method next.
In this method, we shall be removing the passcode using the Home button. For this first, you need to disconnect your iPad from your MacBook if you have connected it with the computer. I have described the steps properly and made them easy for you to implement for yourself. Below, I am going to talk about the exact steps.
- First of all, go ahead and press the power button which is on the top side.
- The turning off slider will appear and you have to drag it to turn it off.
- Now connect the iPad to your computer while holding down the Home button.
- After some time, you will see the recovery-mode screen.
- After this restore everything from your backup. (if you have kept a backup)
This is how you can remove the passcode. This is one way how to unlock an iPad without a password?
3. Unlocking iPad using Dr. Fone
Another way to unlock the iPad is by using Dr. Fone is to unlock the iPad. Dr. Fone is a software that is very advanced and can solve a lot of phone-related problems in iOS and Android. You can do all the functions using Dr. Fone. I am going to discuss the steps below.
- First of all, you need to install the Dr. Fone software on your MacBook.
- After the install is complete, go ahead and click on screen Unlock.
- Next, go ahead and connect your iPad with a USB cable now.
- After that go ahead and click on “Unlock iOS Screen”.
- Next, a window will appear where you need to fill in the device model, system version and then click on start. (if your phone is not connected go by the DFU mode).
- After this, the download process will start.
- Then click on Unlock Now.
- After this enter the displayed code and enter your choice.
- After that click on unlock again.
- Next, it will start processing something on your iPad.
- Then it will show you a prompt telling you that it has removed the lock screen.
Now you can again use it normally. Presently the lock screen has been removed.
4. Removing the iPad Passcode without Home Button
Over here we will be talking about how you can remove the iPad passcode without the Home button. The method is very straightforward and does not require the use of a Home button. Below, I have discussed how you can remove the iPad Passcode without Home Button.
- First of all, connect the iPad to your computer
- Then press and hold the top and side button of your iPad.
- You will see that the power off slider has appeared.
- Now you can just drag it down and turn off your iPad.
- Keep holding the top button and you shall see recovery mode screen opening.
- Now your iPad has gone through the recovery process, you can restore all the important things if you are having a backup.
Hope you understood the procedure. Now you can implement it for yourself
5. Unlocking iPad with iTunes
Now we shall see how you can unlock your iPad using iTunes. Below I am discussing the full procedure in detail so that you can do it easily.
- First of all, you need to launch iTunes on your computer.
- Now connect your iPad to your computer.
- Wait for it to be detected, then go to the Devices section and then go to the summary.
- Then click on the Restore iPad option which you will find in the right panel.
- Then click on Done.
This is how you can unlock an iPad without a password for your iPad using iTunes. These are some of the methods for how to unlock iPad without password.
With these methods being discussed, I have completed the various ways as to how to unlock iPad without password. Now you can choose the most convenient method and use it for yourself. I hope this article helped you solve your problem. With this, I call this a day. Do visit our blog once again.