In today’s post, we’ll cover how to create a club in Clubhouse. The internet has seen growth over years and why not given the rise of social networking applications. Clubhouse, the latest social networking site is all set to drool you over with its features. Well, obviously you know all about it and hence why, you are here to figure out ways to create a club in Clubhouse.
The clubhouse has been around for almost a year now and the app exclusivity explicitly states these clubhouses are ”invite-only”
So, let me ask this – have you received your exclusive invite already? *We envy you*
Anyway, despite the invite, the app still stays to be exclusive. The feature of the clubs lets users join and even create private clubs right through the app to cater to specific needs and interests.
Now that you have your invite (YAY), How to Create a Club In Clubhouse? Well, that is exactly what we are here to tell you all about it.
So, you know the drill. Just keep reading!
Clubhouse – How Can You Join!
Leaving aside the topic of how exclusive Clubhouse is, there is still a question mark on how do users get in exactly?
This happens when an existing member of the Clubhouse sends you an invite. Every user who signs up gets a chance to invite two more users and that is how you can get to Clubhouse.
Moving on, as you keep using the app, you level up your membership.
But Wait, there is an alternative too. ‘I told you I am here to help’
This other alternative is not related to an invite but is more troublesome and indeed challenging. Therefore, the choice is totally yours.
You can simply post about Clubhouse on your social media handles or follow trending hashtags related to the clubhouse. This way, who knows, you might get an invite from an existing user.
How to Create a Club In Clubhouse? (For iPhone)
To create a club in Clubhouse, you first need to download the app from App Store.
Also, if you are one of the lucky lots who got an invite to be a part of Clubhouse, then you would obviously want to create a club in clubhouse application.
A club is a private arena where intimate and private conversations amongst the participants take place. To stick and hold on to your club, you will need to conduct regular meetings for your followers.
Creating a club is a hectic hassle and a very slow process. The app works on manual approvals which indeed is a tricky process.
Moreover, as a single user, you can only create one club on Clubhouse. Yes, I know that’s sad but those are the rules!
However, just submit a club request and wait for approval from the clubhouse app. Slowly you will get there because Patience is the key, amigo!
Below are the ways on How to Create a Club In Clubhouse!
1. First Method
- Start with launching the Clubhouse application on your iOS device and then traverse to your Profile.
- Click on the ‘+’ button which you can locate under the Member Of tab.
- Now, obviously, you will need a club name, image, and details about the club and its purpose.
- On the top right corner of your display name, you will see the Create button. Click on it to get done with it.
- Lastly, hit done after you invite members to your club.
Disclaimer: You can create a club in Clubhouse only if you are most active otherwise, you are likely to receive – ‘Sorry, you can’t create a club’ message. So, be more active or opt for Method 2.
2. Second Method
- Go to the Main Feed of the Clubhouse App on your iOS device.
- On the top right corner, you will see your profile image, click on it.
- Click on the Cog icon, it will open the App Settings.
- You need to go all the way down to the ”FAQ/Contact Us” option and hit ‘Tap’. You will be redirected to the ‘Clubhouse Knowledge Center’
- Check the ‘Frequently Asked Questions’ and click on ”How can I start a Club?”
- All the way to the bottom, you will see ”You can find the club request from here”, click on it.
- Follow the steps to fill up the form.
The two methods are unique and different from one another. Method 2 is definitely going to take some time for approval, as I mentioned earlier, but hey, fingers crossed!
Clubhouse For Android?
Android users can now use Clubhouse and download it directly from Play Store. The long wait has finally come to an end.
Honestly, the world runs on Android users, and given the hype of the Clubhouse app making its successful entry into the Social network Narnia, people have waited enough.
For now, people can rush and download the app from Play Store. So, why are you still here?
We hate to say bye but those are the rules!
I sincerely hope you are successfully able to Create a Club In Clubhouse. *The golden advice is to be more active so that you can create your own club in no time.
Do let us know if the road to creating a club in the clubhouse took you to the destination. We will wait to hear back.