One of the most important internal components of a system has to be Drivers. For people who use their computer for purposes other than basic, they’d certainly find themselves in need of a different set of drivers now and then, and thus updating the system drivers become necessary. Hence windows users are generally in search of the best driver updater for Windows 10. Besides, drivers keep on getting updated after certain time intervals and sometimes we are just not sure about the software to use to update them. So if you also have been dangling between choosing the right driver updating software for you then you’ve landed precisely on the right page as we’re giving you all the information about the best Best Driver Updater for Windows 10 to update system drivers.
- 1 What Are Drivers?
- 2 What Are Driver Updater Tools?
- 3 Best Driver Updater for Windows 10
- 4 Conclusion
What Are Drivers?
Drivers are an integral part of your system. Because of the drivers, the hardware and operating system of your system manage to communicate between themselves.
In other words, Drivers function as a bridge between the hardware and operating system by establishing a chain of communication in which the operating system provides certain instructions and through drivers, hardware manages to comprehend and function accordingly.
What Are Driver Updater Tools?
Driver updater tools help in updating the drivers in your system. But it is just their main function and besides this, they perform many other tasks as well. For example – sometimes drivers get corrupted or go outdated and in such a situation the driver update software plays its part in repairing them. The mechanism of driver update software makes them an essential aspect of your system.
Best Driver Updater for Windows 10
So finally we are putting a full stop to both your curiosity and hunt. Some of these have their own distinct set of advantages and functionalities and thus for your ease, we’ve also listed those functionalities so that you can choose which best suits your purpose.
For users who want to make use of these drivers told for free, all of these tools provide pretty decent features even in their free version and hence this article is useful for all the users looking for driver updating tools. Here are the top 10 Windows driver update tools that will serve your purpose and become a full-fledged solution to all your driver-related needs.
When it comes to Driver updaters, we can’t help putting IObit Driver booster on the first spot in the list. This amazing tool that supports the downloading and updating of drivers deserves to be on the first spot for its full-fledged support to the drivers.
It is one powerpack of a driver download tool as it takes care of the system’s highly sensitive and crucial drivers. It has to be the first choice of gamers as it provides priority updates for gaming components and game-ready drivers to improve the gaming experience.
- It gives you External device updates.
- It automatically runs to look for any outdated drivers.
- It provides a disk defragmenter which reduces the boot time of the system.
- it comes with a game booster to elevate your gaming performance.
- It downloads driver files during idle time.
- Compatibility- Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, and XP.
- Database- 30,000,00+
- Free Trial–Available.
AVG Driver updater holds a distinct place for itself among the crowd of all the system driver updaters. One of the prominent features that it provides is auto-scans so that a user does not have to worry about doing it manually.
It goes on to find any of the outdated, corrupt, missing software updates and procced to fix them on priority. Not only that, if you wish to download some specific driver then AVG Driver Updater helps you select one among the official collection of 100+ major brands.
- it has an easy installation process so that hardware issues can be minimized.
- It can host many advanced features useful for high-end users.
- It always works in the background to find outdated PC drivers.
- It allows you to fix annoying PC freezes, crashes, connectivity bugs, mouse and printer problems.
- Installation File Size: 1.35 MB.
- Pro version: Yes.
- Driver Scan Time: 1 minute.
- Support: Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, and XP.
System Mechanic Ultimate Defense is one of those advanced driver update tools that offer you multiple functionalities. The multiple functionalities it offers include optimization of PC, deletion of browsing history permanently, recovering of files e.t.c.
Ever lost some important data accidentally and craved to get it back? Relax! This tool will take care of it and allow you to recover any of the data that you might have deleted accidentally.
- it provides the feature to delete sensitive browsing history and junk files from the entire hard drive.
- Provides excellent security, privacy, and performance.
- Speeds up the processor, memory, broadband, and hard drives.
- It can recover emails from popular email clients and data from various devices like cameras, memory cards, USBs, etc.
Advance Diver Updater, as its name suggests, consists of a really large database that lets it manage tons of drivers and their updation in its storage. You may just find it to the most ideal driver solution for your system as it also lets you know the comparison between your previous drivers and the one it’s installing newly. It deals the best with incompetent and inactive drivers. You can activate the option of automatic updates.
- Adds incompatible drivers to the exclusion list.
- Regularly checks for updates.
- Offers full and partial backups.
- Provides old and new driver versions for comparison.
- This is one of the best driver updater software that allows you to change the default folder for downloading updates.
- Database- 27,000,00+.
- Price- $34.17.
- Free Trial–Available.
- Pro Version-Yes.
- Supported platforms: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, and XP (Both 32 and 64 bit).
If all along you’ve been looking for the most convenient and highly automatic driver tool that can custom work according to your system’s requirement, then Driver Revier is the tool for you. It’s a highly intuitive driver update checker software that offers you an elegant clutter-free interface. It showcases just about a few tabs and neat buttons. The easy interface contributes to easy access by the user.
- It helps you accumulate a large database of ideally compatible drivers with all the PC hardware and connected peripheral devices.
- Allows you to use its best driver scanner to maintain your system’s well-being
- This driver update utility offers multilingual support so that even users with less English knowledge can use it effortlessly.
- Offers functionality to back up the drivers, which can be restored when needed.
- Pricing: $29.99 per month.
- Supported platform: Windows 10, 8, 7, & Vista.
6. Driver Easy
Driver Easy is again a widely known driver updating tool. It lets you detect all the outdated and corrupt drivers that might be causing trouble in your system or stopping you to run a specific program efficiently.
And once detected, it fix them all by updating them to the absolute working stage. It lets you do that even if you are not on an internet connection. This is one of the best drivers to use for free.
- Allows you to find and install any device driver that you are looking for.
- It helps you to do backup and restore drivers as well as uninstall deleted hardware drivers.
- This driver updater utility downloads and installs updates directly within the software, which makes it one of the best driver scanners.
- It is one of the best driver updaters that helps you to update drivers that can also be exported to file.
- Support: Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, and XP.
- Installation File Size: 4.95 MB.
- Driver Scan Time: 1 minute.
DriverMax is another wonderful driver update tool that you might want to consider keeping in your system. DriverMax not only just deals with the correction and updation of drivers but it goes steps further to even update Windows components such as DirectX, OpenGL, C++ Runtime, Java, Oracle e.t.c. Its extra feature of updating Windows components makes it a sure shot choice any day.
- Multiple driver downloads.
- Compatible with recent Windows versions.
- Allows you to scan and detect device drivers that need updates or have issues.
- You can perform scheduled scans.
- This driver update utility allows you to find all drivers with issues and without issues.
- Allows you to back up your system drivers before installing updates.
DriverFinder is a special driver updater. It doesn’t just specify the driver for your system but it does so after choosing the best one for your brand, model, and operating system.
Yes, your heard us right! DriverFinder scrolls through your system and recognizes its brand, model, and OS, and based on that, it then detects and updates drivers in your system. Isn’t it cool? a tool that detects and updates drivers for your PC based on its brand.
- This is one of the best driver updaters that offers an excellent driver backup system.
- Low system requirements.
- 3-levels of driver’s check.
- This driver update tool helps you to find drivers for removable devices.
- Prompts you to update the software whenever a new release with additional features comes up.
- System Requirements: Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, and XP.
- Installation File Size: 264 KB.
- Required Disk Space: 9.23 MB.
- Driver Scan Time: 1 minute 3 seconds.
DriverSupport is now another fine device driver update tool that has its own merits. Its specialty includes a great device driver matching technology that enables one to update drivers based on the precise manufacturer details of the system and its model. And thus it takes a user closest to find the most relevant driver for their system.
- Provides much-needed driver backup and restore options.
- It allows you to schedule the driver scans so that your computer gets scanned automatically.
- It helps you to exclude some drivers from the scanning process.
- This is one of the best driver updaters that helps you to access the software globally.
- It helps you to uninstall the drivers that you do not want to keep on the computer.
- Support: Windows Vista, 7, 8, and 10.
- Installer file size: 1.05 MB.
- Driver Scan Time: 2 minutes.
Outbyte Driver Updater is the last one on our list but not least by any means. It is a power-packed driver updater tool that has several great functionalities like automatic searching and updating of the system drivers.
It helps you keep safe from accidentally downloading any malware or harmful update from an ill place. It does so by recommending updates only from official sources. It supports Windows 10, 8, and 7. It is also capable to check for potential refinement areas such as preventing PC from overheating, extending battery life, etc.
- Outbyte Driver Updater has features to identify outdated, corrupted, and missing device drivers.
- It performs the scanning of your system to identify the current drivers and devices that are installed.
- It has a facility to schedule a scan for checking the driver updates.
- It provides a backup facility that will let you store a copy of current drivers. An automatic backup option is also available.
So this was the list of the best driver updater for Windows 10 that you can install in your system. You can utilize any of these tools to take complete care of the driver department of your system. This way, you’d save yourself the trouble to look for troubles when something in your system doesn’t connect or run well. This list consists of all the topmost drivers along with their features, you can choose one according to your requirement and convenience. Share your feedback in the comments below.