Gone are the days when we used to need to wait for our telecom operator to send us a message giving information about our balance. Now every detail that you may wish to get about your carrier is available just a few steps away. You can manually check both mobile data balance and calling balance in several ways. Here in this article, we’re going to tell you about Airtel Net Balance Check via different methods. By this method, you can check the balance of your Airtel net pack.
Why Is It Important To Check Mobile Data?
Suppose you’d been in hunt of this favorite film of yours for months and now you finally got it on a website. You can’t wait to download this movie of a size around 1.5 Gb but you’re not sure how much data you are left with. And your speculations about the remaining data in your phone begin to take charge.
You are beginning to wonder that if I press the download button, this is my chance to get my favorite film downloaded but if I run out of data before the movie is downloaded completely, my downloading file will be stuck in between and get corrupt.
You are again and again checking the size of the file and based on your previous experiences predicting the chances or more like making a good old guess whether your movie would get downloaded or you’d end up losing both your remaining data and your movie.
Now you don’t have enough time to get into calculations as to how much data you’d have consumed by now already because it’s too much to do. Isn’t it?
Does it not sound like a conflict almost equal to the big fat conflicts of life? And to simply check the remaining mobile data on your carrier may seem like a big, tedious task as you are not sure what numbers to dial, which app to install, and all.
if you also find yourself in such situations often and to you’ve landed on the right place. We’re going to tell you all how you can check your mobile data in mere seconds.
How To Check Airtel Net Balance?
As you guys must be knowing already that Vodafone’s trouble has increased exponentially and it’s almost out of the telecom game. And thus Airtel and Reliance Jio are the only two big telecom sectors left to be competing among each other.
And if you happen to one of those 400 plus million users in India with a smartphone and internet connection, there are great chances that you are using an airtel connection. And industry data also tells us that most Indian users choose prepaid connections over postpaid, which means you need to keep yourself updated with the remaining prepaid call and data balance.
Airtel provides you several ways using which you can check Airtel balance whether it is Talktime, data, or SMSes, on both prepaid and postpaid connections. We’re going to explain to you all the methods in detail and in the easiest way that involves step by step solution.
It is important to know your balance often as it lets you consume data, SMSes, and other benefits judicially so that you don’t run out during an emergency or days before the next recharge cycle. So stay with the article till the end and you’ll never have to worry again.
1. Airtel Net Balance Check Through USSD Codes
Airtel lets you check your balance through several USSD codes for it. But sometimes it can be confusing and thus we are providing you a list of all the official USSD codes along with their uses.
- Prepaid users can dial *123*10# to check Airtel net balance
- To check Airtel’s main balance, dial *123#, and the balance information will appear on your screen in no time. if you see zero balance, don’t worry as the main balance is usually Talktime, which is free for Airtel 4G customers with contemporary all-in-one recharge packs.
- Both prepaid and postpaid Airtel users can dial *121# to check the data balance.
- Or Dial *121# and enter 5 for checking Airtel 3G/4g net balance using airtel codes.
- In case you’re a 2G user, you can dial *123*9# to check the internet balance
2. Airtel Net Balance Check Using Airtel Thanks App
In the era of apps where things are just a few touch away from you, it may seem a bit outdated to check your balance using USSD codes and thus Airtel also provides you the option to check your balance using the Airtel Thanks app. This is also the easiest way to checking balance that gives you real-time accurate details. Simply follow the below steps.
- Download the Airtel Thanks app from Google Play Store and App Store on your device.
- Open the app and register with your Airtel mobile number.
- Now go to the ‘Services’ section (you’ll find it at the bottom left) on the app.
- In there, you’ll find details of your active recharge, data usage, SMS balance, and more.
- The app will also show your Airtel recharge pack validity
3. Through the Website
If you encounter some kind of an error in checking your balance through the above-mentioned ways then Airtel also has a self-care portal, where users can check the details of their Airtel account. Below are the steps to check data balance online on the Airtel website.
- Go to the Airtel Self Care portal.
- Log in with your Airtel number and OTP or password.
- On the home page itself, you’ll be able to see your remaining balance, validity, data balance, and more
4. Check via Customer Support
You can also check your Airtel daily data balance, Talktime, and more by directly reaching out to the customer support of Airtel. Below are the toll-free numbers
- Dial 121 to reach out to Airtel customer support.
- Dial 198 for any complaints regarding your Airtel network.
- Dial 1909 for activation of DND service.
- Dial 123 for Airtel recharge
So we’ve provided you every single detail about why is it important to check your Net data on your Airtel number and how you can do so. The above-mentioned methods are the only official, legitimate methods to check your data balance and main balance. You’ll not have any trouble checking your balance if you go through the above methods. If you have any questions, then please let us know in the comment section.